top of page
Image by Eva Darron


Permanent residence

We can help you apply for Permanent Residence to move or stay in Canada.

We will evaluate your profile, update the documents, and keep a track of the process of your application status. 

Home Child-Care Provider Pilot &Home Support Worker Pilot

The Home Child Care Provider Pilot and the Home Support Worker Pilot are programs that let qualified caregivers and their family members come to Canada.


If you’ve been offered a job in Canada as a caregiver or have experience working in Canada as a caregiver, you may be able to apply for permanent residence through one of these pilots.


Contact us for more information to immigrate to Canada as a caregiver.

Provincial Nomination Program

Permanent Residence is not the only option to Immigrate or to stay in Canada

Based on the Labor market needs there would be requirements for a certain industry and based on that, the Government offers PNP to individuals.

We can tell you more about this and help you apply.


If your family is back home we can help them immigrate to Canada with your status.

We will take care of all the formalities and legal paperwork needed.

bottom of page